Creamy Ravioli and Pesto Gratin
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together cream and pesto. Mix in the ravioli.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 669Calories From Fat 377
- Fat 42g
- Sat Fat 23g
- Cholesterol 156mg
- Sodium 861mg
- Protein 22g
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 411mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .