Creamy Pecorino Pasta With Radicchio Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, toss the radicchio with the olives, vinaigrette, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the cream to the pot with the drained pasta and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Pecorino, ½ teaspoon salt, and cracked black pepper and cook, tossing, until thickened and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Top the pasta with additional Pecorino and cracked black pepper, if desired, and serve with the radicchio salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 676Calories From Fat 305
- Fat 34g
- Sat Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 92mg
- Sodium 985mg
- Protein 21g
- Carbohydrate 73g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 292mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .