- 12ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 head radicchio, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 3/4cup pitted mixed olives
- 3tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup heavy cream
- 1/2cup grated Pecorino, plus more for serving
- 1/2teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus more for serving
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, toss the radicchio with the olives, vinaigrette, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the cream to the pot with the drained pasta and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Pecorino, ½ teaspoon salt, and cracked black pepper and cook, tossing, until thickened and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Top the pasta with additional Pecorino and cracked black pepper, if desired, and serve with the radicchio salad.