- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 shallot, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2ounces cream cheese
- 2tablespoons sour cream
- 1cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 1tablespoon unsalted butter, cut up
- Heat oven to 375° F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the kale and shallot, season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cream cheese and sour cream. Transfer to a shallow baking dish, top with the bread crumbs and butter, and bake until golden, 5 to 7 minutes.