- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1½ pounds carrots, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about ¾ cup)
- flatbread, endive leaves, snap peas, and radishes for serving
- Heat the oil and coriander in a large skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the carrots, ¾ cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, covered, stirring often, until carrots are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top the dip with the cilantro and goat cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with the flatbread, endive, snap peas, and radishes.