Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 5 strawberries
- 2 1/3-ounce packages strawberry-flavored Pop Rocks candy (optional)
- In a large pitcher, combine the cranberry juice and cider.
- Cut 1 strawberry in half, rub the rims of 4 glasses with the cut pieces, and dip the rims in the Pop Rocks to coat (if using).
- Serve the juice mixture over ice in the prepared glasses. Garnish with the remaining whole strawberries. (For an adult version, add 1 ounce vodka to each drink. Enjoy after the kids go to sleep.)
- Per Serving
- Calories 154(0% from fat)
- Fat 0g (sat 0g)
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Sodium 13mg
- Protein 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 36g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .