Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, tightly packed
- 2 Bosc or Asian pears, peeled and cut into small dice (2 cups)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large saucepan, heat the cranberries, brown sugar, and 2 cups of water over medium-high heat to boiling. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries start to pop and release juices, about 10 minutes.
- Add the pears, jalapeño, raisins, and lime juice and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cool. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days ahead.
- Per Serving
- Calories 264Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 53mg
- Carbohydrate 67g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 22mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.