- 4cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 1/2cups brown sugar, tightly packed
- 2 Bosc or Asian pears, peeled and cut into small dice (2 cups)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1cup golden raisins
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- In a large saucepan, heat the cranberries, brown sugar, and 2 cups of water over medium-high heat to boiling. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries start to pop and release juices, about 10 minutes.
- Add the pears, jalapeño, raisins, and lime juice and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cool. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days ahead.