Cranberry Cream Pie
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Warm the orange juice and sugar in a small pot over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate until just cool, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pulse the cookies and almonds in a food processor until finely ground. Add the butter and pulse to combine. Press the cookie mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Clean the food processor, then add the cranberries and 1/4 cup of the cooled juice and puree.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the remaining juice and let stand for 1 minute. Stir until the gelatin dissolves. Add the pureed cranberries and stir to combine.
- Beat the cream in a medium bowl using a whisk or electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cranberry
mixture until well combined. Pour the cranberry cream into the crust. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until
set, at least 4 hours.
- Per Serving
- Calories 528Calories From Fat 63%
- Fat 37g
- Sat Fat 19g
- Cholesterol 101mg
- Sodium 105mg
- Carbohydrate 46g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 8g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .