Cranberries With Apples and Brandy
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 12-ounce bags cranberries (6 cups)
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Heat oven to 375° F. In a 4-quart ovenproof dish, combine the cranberries, apples, orange juice, sugar, and brandy and toss to combine well.
- Cover with foil and bake until the fruit is soft, about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir.
- Serve hot, room temperature, or chilled.
- Per Serving
- Calories 259Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 10mg
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 2mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .