- 6 large eggs
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup lump crabmeat (about 2 ounces)
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Transfer the yolks to a small bowl and mash with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, seafood seasoning, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fold in half the crab.
- Spoon the crab mixture into the egg whites, top with the remaining crab, and sprinkle with the chives.