Crab and Chive Puffs
Serves 20 (makes 60 puffs)| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry (one 17.3-ounce box), thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Heat oven to 400° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Unfold the pastry and, using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out rounds. Place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Fold in the crabmeat.
- Dividing evenly, spoon the crab mixture onto the pastry rounds (about 2 teaspoons each). Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the puffs are golden and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chives and serve.
- Per ServingServing Size: 3 puffs
- Calories 99
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 24mg
- Sodium 198mg
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 21mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .