- 1/2cup couscous
- 1/4cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4cup crumbled Feta (1 ounce)
- 1/2cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/4cup chopped parsley
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- pita bread, for serving
- In a bowl, combine the couscous with ½ cup hot water; cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and fold in the walnuts, Feta, grapes, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Serve with pita bread, if desired.