- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4cup apricot preserves
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4cup roasted almonds, chopped
- Place the couscous in a serving bowl. Pour 1½ cups hot tap water over the top. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the preserves in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and whisk in the oil, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and toss with the scallions, almonds, and vinaigrette.