Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 10 ounce (1 1/4 cups) citrus-flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup Rose's lime juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 ice cube trays
- Combine vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice in a pitcher with 2 cups water and stir to blend. Divide between ice cube trays and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight (the drink cubes will freeze only partially).
- Just before serving, empty trays into a large bowl and using a fork, break up cubes to loosen ice crystals (the ice will be slushlike). Spoon slush into tall stemmed glasses and serve immediately.
- Per Serving
- Calories 166Calories From Fat 0%
- Calcium 3mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 0mg
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 3mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Toss the cubes at the bottom of an automatic ice maker once a week.