- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 8 radishes, halved
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 8 ounces bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls)
- 1 head radicchio, torn
- Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket. Bring to a simmer. Place the potatoes in the steamer basket, cover, and steam until cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Arrange the potatoes, avocado, radishes, eggs, corn, bocconcini, and radicchio on a platter. Drizzle with the dressing.