Serves 2| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 slices Oscar Meyer Ready to Serve Bacon
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed Cream of Potato soup
- 1 cup low-fat or whole milk
- 1 11-ounce can corn niblets
- oyster crackers
- Heat the bacon for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave; set aside.
- Pour the cream of potato soup into a saucepan. Add the milk and corn. Break up the cooked bacon into small pieces, then stir it into the saucepan. Heat for 5 minutes or until the soup reaches a simmer. Serve with oyster crackers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 336
- Calcium 164mg
- Carbohydrate 40g
- Cholesterol 34mg
- Fat 13g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 15mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 1972mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Heat thoroughly before serving Ready to Serve Bacon with morning eggs; otherwise the texture will be flabby.