Makes 40 cookies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 375° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat the butter, brown and granulated sugars, corn syrup, and vanilla for 3 minutes. Add the egg and beat until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- Add ingredients from the variation of your choice. Unless the directions for the variation state otherwise, form the dough into tablespoon-size mounds. Place on the prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake until lightly browned at the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer the cookies to
wire racks. Cool completely.
- Per Serving
- Calories 105Calories From Fat 43%
- Fat 5g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 17mg
- Sodium 67mg
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .