Coleslaw With Caraway and Raisins
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 cup golden raisins
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, caraway seeds, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, scallions, carrots, and raisins and toss to coat.
- Per Serving
- Calories 240Calories From Fat 30%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 297mg
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 27g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .