Cold Sesame Noodles
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water, and return it to the pot.
- Heat the oil and red pepper in a large skillet over medium heat until the pepper is sizzling, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped scallions, tahini, vinegar, soy sauce, 3 tablespoons water, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add the tahini sauce to the pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve topped with the sesame seeds and sliced scallions.
- Per Serving
- Calories 550
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 543mg
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrate 69g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 49mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .