- 3/4pound spaghetti
- 1/4cup canola oil
- 1teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 scallions, chopped, plus more sliced for serving
- 1/4cup tahini
- 3tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- kosher salt
- toasted sesame seeds, for serving
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water, and return it to the pot.
- Heat the oil and red pepper in a large skillet over medium heat until the pepper is sizzling, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped scallions, tahini, vinegar, soy sauce, 3 tablespoons water, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add the tahini sauce to the pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve topped with the sesame seeds and sliced scallions.