- 1/2pound spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1/2cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4cup rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2teaspoons chili-garlic sauce or a dash of hot pepper sauce
- 1teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3cup canola oil
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1/4cup chopped scallions (optional)
- 1/4cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, combine the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce or hot pepper sauce, sesame oil (if using), ginger, lime zest, and salt in a blender. With the motor running, slowly add the canola oil in a steady stream.
- Return the pasta to the pot and toss with the dressing. Garnish, if desired, with the cilantro, scallions, and peanuts. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.