- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless bass fillet, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups shredded napa cabbage
- sliced red chilies and lime wedges, for serving
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the scallions and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until the scallions are tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, and 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Add the fish. Reduce heat and simmer until the fish is opaque throughout, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve over the rice noodles, topped with the cabbage, chilies, and lime wedges.