Cobb Salad With Garlic Vinaigrette
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil.
- Remove the eggs from heat, cover the saucepan, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Peel the eggs and quarter lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Let cool, then break into pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange the watercress, shrimp, tomatoes, avocados, eggs, and bacon in a large serving bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- Per Serving
- Calories 531Calories From Fat 336
- Fat 38g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 394mg
- Sodium 888mg
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 7g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 211mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. The remaining ingredients, except for the avocados, can be prepared and refrigerated separately for up to 1 day. Cut and add the avocados just before serving.