red wine vinegar
garlic clove, minced
kosher salt and black pepper
cooked large shrimp
cherry tomatoes, halved
avocados, cut into chunks
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil.
- Remove the eggs from heat, cover the saucepan, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Peel the eggs and quarter lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Let cool, then break into pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange the watercress, shrimp, tomatoes, avocados, eggs, and bacon in a large serving bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette.