Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 head green cabbage
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, and caraway seeds.
- Slice the cabbage in half through the stem end. Remove and discard the core. Thinly slice the cabbage to create long, thin shreds.
- Grate the carrots on the large hole of a box grater.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions, and parsley. Add the dressing and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 384.22Calories From Fat 78%
- Calcium 145.93mg
- Carbohydrate 21.48g
- Cholesterol 24.43mg
- Fat 33.37g
- Fiber 6.83g
- Iron 2.21mg
- Protein 4.56mg
- Sat Fat 3.62g
- Sodium 375.47mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .