Citrus Salmon With Watercress Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 375° F. Place the salmon in a glass baking dish. Add the bay leaves and enough water to reach halfway up the sides of the fillets. Bake until the salmon is the same color throughout and flakes easily, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate; let cool.
- Meanwhile, working over a bowl, cut each grapefruit segment from its surrounding membranes. Squeeze the membranes to release any remaining juice. Add the vinegar, oil, sugar, and salt to the juice.
- Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon to the bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, add the grapefruit segments, cucumber, and watercress to the reserved vinaigrette in the bowl and toss. Drain the salmon. Divide the rice among individual plates and top with the watercress salad and salmon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 420Calories From Fat 25%
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 95mg
- Sodium 230mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 36g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .