- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 17.25-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Brush the pastry sheets with the eggs and sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cut each sheet of pastry crosswise into ¾-inch strips. Halve the strips crosswise.
- Twist each strip. Place on parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them 1½ inches apart. Bake until golden and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week.