- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream, maraschino cherries, chopped peanuts, and hot fudge sauce, for serving
- Heat oven to 425° F. Brush the tortillas on both sides with the butter and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake the tortillas on 2 baking sheets, switching the sheets halfway through, until golden, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Cool; break into pieces.
- Top the tortilla pieces with the ice cream, cherries, peanuts, and hot fudge sauce.