Cinnamon and Sugar Tortilla Strips
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 8-inch frozen flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Cut the tortillas into 1/2-inch-thick strips. Heat the butter and sugar in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. When the butter has melted, add the tortilla strips. Cook, stirring frequently, until the tortillas are lightly browned and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon. Serve with the ice cream (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 251.51Calories From Fat 50%
- Calcium 51.74mg
- Carbohydrate 28.31g
- Cholesterol 30.1mg
- Fat 14.21g
- Fiber 1.18g
- Iron 1.26mg
- Protein 3.17mg
- Sat Fat 7.89g
- Sodium 235.29mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .