- 3 8-inch frozen flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Cut the tortillas into 1/2-inch-thick strips. Heat the butter and sugar in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. When the butter has melted, add the tortilla strips. Cook, stirring frequently, until the tortillas are lightly browned and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon. Serve with the ice cream (if desired).