Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 3.5-ounce package microwave popcorn or 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss the popcorn and melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the popcorn and toss to coat.
- Per Serving
- Calories 160
- Fat 8g (sat 4g)
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Sodium 158mg
- Protein 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Store popcorn kernels in a tightly covered jar or a sealed plastic bag at room temperature.