- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 long loaf French bread
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup grilled vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, tomato, red onion), cut up
- 1 10-ounce bag potato chips
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine the cilantro, remaining olive oil and salt, and process until smooth.
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise and drizzle each half with the cilantro oil. Layer the sliced tomatoes, chicken, and grilled vegetables on the bottom half of the bread. Top with the second half and cut the sandwich into 4 pieces. Serve with potato chips.