Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- hot sauce (optional)
- Mash the avocados with a fork until chunky.
- Stir in the lime juice, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and hot sauce, if using. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Per Serving
- Calories 87
- Calcium 10mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 7g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 5mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .