- 1pound fresh chorizo or Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 russet potato (8 ounces), cut into 1⁄4-inch pieces
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 4 radishes, cut into small pieces
- 1/2cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4cup sour cream
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the chorizo and potato over medium-high heat, breaking up the chorizo with a spoon, until it is browned and the potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the beans, radishes, cilantro, lime juice, oil, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fill the taco shells with the chorizo mixture, black bean salsa, avocado, and sour cream.