- 8 ounces Spanish chorizo (cured sausage), sliced
- 1/2 small baguette, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Soak 16 small wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes. Heat grill to medium-low. In a medium bowl, toss the chorizo, baguette, and bell pepper with the oil and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Thread onto skewers and grill, turning occasionally, until the peppers are tender and the bread is golden brown, 8 to 12 minutes. Drizzle with additional oil before serving.