- 3tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4ounces Spanish chorizo, cut up
- 1 1/2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small clove garlic, crushed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head green leaf lettuce, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 1/2 small apple, sliced
- 2ounces manchego, sliced
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the lettuce, apple, manchego, and chorizo and toss to coat.