- 3/4 pound flank steak
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 15.5-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup store-bought Italian dressing
- Heat broiler. Season steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and place on a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil the steak, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the romaine, cabbage, beans, peppers, and parsley. Add the steak and dressing and toss to combine.