- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced and seeded (1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Add the cucumber, yellow bell pepper, cherry or grape tomatoes, red onion, and fresh basil. Toss well.