- nonstick cooking spray, for the pan
- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 10.5-ounce bag miniature marshmallows
- 1cup sugar
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1cup heavy cream
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 16ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with a piece of parchment or wax paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, marshmallows, sugar, peanut butter, cream, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the peanuts. Let cool for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours and up to overnight. Use the paper to lift the fudge out of the pan; cut into 36 squares.