No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Oatmeal Cookies
Makes 36 cookies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Stir in the brown sugar, cream, and cocoa, then boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, add the peanut butter and vanilla, and stir until smooth. Stir in the oats and peanuts.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the batter onto wax paper–lined baking sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart, and let cool until set, about 20 minutes.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the cookies at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 cookie
- Calories 204
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 17mg
- Sodium 111mg
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Sugar 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 22mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .