Chocolate-Drizzled Nuts With Sea Salt
Serves 10 (makes 3 1/3 cups)| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/4 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups lightly salted roasted mixed nuts (one 11.5-ounce can)
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth.
- Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the chocolate and sprinkle with the salt.
- Refrigerate the nuts until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Break apart before serving.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories 252
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 179mg
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 46mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This recipe is also delicious made with a single variety of nut. Try cashews, almonds, or pecans.