- 3 sheets unsalted matzo
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 1.4-ounce chocolate-covered toffee bar (such as Heath or Skor), chopped
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
- Heat oven to 350° F. Place the matzo on a baking sheet (breaking it in half to fit if necessary). Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the matzo and return to oven. Bake until the chocolate starts to melt, about 30seconds.
- Remove the baking sheet and spread the chocolate over the matzo using an offset spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with the pecans, coconut, toffee bar, and salt. Let set at room temperature until cool, 20 minutes. Refrigerate until firm, 5 to 10 minutes. Break into pieces. Serve at room temperature.