- 16 ounces good-quality bittersweet chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 4 Macaroon Crusts
- Make the Macaroon Crusts.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until just under a boil. Pour over the chocolate and let stand about 5 minutes. Whisk to combine. Stir in the corn syrup.
- Spoon the chocolate into the Macaroon Crusts. Let cool about 1 hour. (The chocolate will set as it cools.) Serve chilled or at room temperature.