Chocolate Ganache Sandwiches
Makes 30 ganache sandwiches| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 9-ounce boxes Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- Melt the chocolate chips in the heavy cream over low heat, stirring occasionally until blended. Remove from heat and chill in the refrigerator until cool but not firm.
- Beat the chocolate cream with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches with 2 Chocolate Wafers and a few tablespoons of ganache.
- Per Serving
- Calories 183
- Calcium 14mg
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Cholesterol 24mg
- Fat 11g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 2mg
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 130mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you like crispy cookies and creamy filling, make these as close to party time as possible. For a softer, ice-cream-sandwich type of dessert, make them 1 day ahead and keep them covered in the refrigerator. The wafers will absorb some of the filling and become more cakelike.