- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound strawberries (about 20), washed and patted dry
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a microwave-safe glass bowl, microwave the chocolate, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Holding a strawberry by the stem end, dip it in the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet. As you set the strawberry down, slide it ½ inch to the side to prevent the formation of a chocolate “foot.” Repeat with the remaining berries.
- Refrigerate the strawberries on the baking sheet until the chocolate is firm, at least 30 minutes.