Chocolate Chocolate-Chunk Cookies
Makes 36 cookies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and 12 ounces (2 cups) of the chocolate. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth; let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined (do not overmix). Fold in the remaining 12 ounces (2 cups) of chocolate. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Drop mounds of the dough (about 1 heaping tablespoon each) 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until firm around the edges and cracked on the tops, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 cookie
- Calories 164
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 24mg
- Sodium 63mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 5mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .