Kitchen Sink Chocolate Bark
Makes 24 pieces| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Spread the coconut on a second rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing occasionally, until golden, 4 to 6 minutes. Let cool completely. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the nuts, dried fruit, and pretzels and stir to combine.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth. Stir in half the nut mixture.
- Spread the chocolate-nut mixture ⅜ inch thick onto the prepared baking sheet, then sprinkle with the remaining half of the nut mixture. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 week. Break the bark into 2-inch pieces.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the bark at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 piece
- Calories 157
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 93mg
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugar 14g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 6mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To give the bark a little bite, add ¼ cup chopped crystallized ginger.