- ¾ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup mixed salted nuts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup mixed dried fruit (such as raisins, dried cherries, or cranberries) or chopped dried apricots or papaya
- 1 cup broken-up pretzels
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Spread the coconut on a second rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing occasionally, until golden, 4 to 6 minutes. Let cool completely. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the nuts, dried fruit, and pretzels and stir to combine.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth. Stir in half the nut mixture.
- Spread the chocolate-nut mixture ⅜ inch thick onto the prepared baking sheet, then sprinkle with the remaining half of the nut mixture. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 week. Break the bark into 2-inch pieces.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the bark at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.