- 1teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper or chili powder
- 1teaspoon paprika
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4teaspoon ground coriander
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1 1/2pounds boneless pork loin
- 2 15.5-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper (such as jalapeño or serrano), chopped
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- Heat oven to 375° F. In a small bowl, combine the chipotle pepper, paprika, cumin, coriander, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Place the pork on a rimmed baking sheet and coat with the spice mixture. Roast until the internal temperature of the pork registers 145° F, 40 to 50 minutes. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together the beans, avocado, cilantro, scallions, chili pepper, lime juice, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, and ½ teaspoon salt. Let stand while the pork roasts.
- Serve the pork with the bean salad and lime wedges.